Simple. Comfortable. Sustainable. What more could you want from your underwear?
- 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane.
- Black = 3x black boxershorts.
- White = 3x white boxershorts.
- Plain waistband, no branding. Print on the inside, no labels for maximum comfort.
- Nathan is 1,89 and wearing the size M.
- We recommend you follow your normal underwear sizes.
- Check the sustainability tab to discover more information!
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
I sent an e-mail asking about my order but have not heard anything back. I got the shipping information but using the shop app it’s just says waiting for details. I still have not received my order.
Simple design, good fit and comfortable in wearing. And sustainable production!
Love them! They fit perfectly and are super comfortable.
Good quality, fair price
I was looking for a long time for sustainable wear that is also affordable. All other brands charge too much, but honest basics manages to deliver great quality at a great price