Simple. Comfortable. Sustainable. What more could you want from your underwear?
- 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane.
- Black = 3x black boxershorts.
- White = 3x white boxershorts.
- Plain waistband, no branding. Print on the inside, no labels for maximum comfort.
- Nathan is 1,89 and wearing the size M.
- We recommend you follow your normal underwear sizes.
- Check the sustainability tab to discover more information!
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
Everything about honest basics is great. As far as I know, no company ever managed to combine global fairness, ecology, quality and affordability as well as Honest Basics. Highly recommended!
I used to always wear the CK boxers but after trying these, you'll know what is true comfort.
Buy these for my partner who loves them, simple style, comfortable fit. Wash well, stay soft and keep their elasticity. Great value
Super comfortable and breathable. Love them thanks :D