Skinny jeans women black
The pre-orders will be shipped from November 23rd onwards. We ordered some extra jeans, that you can order now already for the normal price. Shipping for all orders starts on November 23rd.
Simple, black, skinny jeans. The fabric is stretchy and smooth, for a comfortable and good feeling skinny fit. It has a normal height on the waist. The jeans have skinny legs that hit just above the ankle. They'll complement all the other items in your wardrobe!!
- Black stretch denim
- Skinny fit
- Veta is 1,73 and she is wearing the 27.
- Sizes are for your waist, for now we can only produce for the average length of 30.
- 63% organic cotton, 35% recycled polyester, 2% elastane.
- Vegan, plastic-free packaging, low impact accessories.
The denim fabric and final jeans are made in a new factory in India that specializes in making denim as toxic-free as possible. We work with low impact fibers, ecologically friendly accessories and plastic-free packaging. All the things you're used to from Honest Basics! :)
Below the measurements for the skinny women's jeans.
How to figure out which size works for you? The easiest is to take your favorite jeans, measure it and compare it to the below table.
Lay the jeans flat on the ground to measure:
- Inseam = length from crotch following the inside seam straight down to the bottom.
- Waist = pull waist flat on the ground, measure the top of the waistband from side to side.
- 1/2 thigh = from crotch horizantally across to the side of the pants.
- Bottom width = opening of the leg all the way at the bottom.
- Frontrise = front vertical seam (incl. fly etc), starting below the waistband down to the crotch.
- Backrise = middle back vertical seam, starting below the waistband down to the crotch.
Let us know if you have questions :)...
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
- We ship Monday to Friday. Orders usually ship within 24 - 48 hours after you place them.
- You get an e-mail with your tracking number as soon as the package leaves.
- Return shipment costs are not reimbursed. You have to pay for this yourself.
|Where are you?||Shipping costs||Free shipping above?||Delivery time?|
|Austria||3 €||50 €||4-5 days|
|Europe||5 €||80 €||7-10 days|
|UK + Ireland||5 £||80 £||7-10 days|
Above you can find the total expected delivery time. So this means the time it takes from your order until delivery. Please keep in mind that we don't ship in weekends. Also sometimes there can be delays on the courier-side, there is nothing we can do about this unfortunately. Also: sometimes we're actually quicker :)...