Slim jeans women light blue
Hey! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews. We've clearly noted the issues you've experienced in the first production round of this jeans. We're working hard (with the factory and with Mr. Ajay, our Quality Manager India) to make sure that the next drop won't have these issues. Get the pieces from the first drop now with a discount!
Light blue, vintage wash slim jeans. They have a mid rise, meaning they come slightly higher on the waist than normal. Tight around your derriere and slim legs that are slightly cropped.
- Vintage wash light stretch denim
- Slim fit, mid waist, 7/8 leg
- Sizes are for your waist, for now we can only produce for the average length of 30.
- Veta is 1,73 and she is wearing the 27. MJ is 1,68 and wearing a 26.
- 68% organic cotton, 25% Tencel, 6% t400 polyester, 1% elastane.
- Vegan, plastic-free packaging, low impact accessories. The back patch on the pictures will not come on the final product.
A new factory in India has agreed to work with us on this special project. They will make the denim and jeans as toxic-free as possible. We work with low impact fibers, ecologically friendly accessories and plastic-free packaging. It will be as sustainable as we can make it! :)
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
I liked the material and look of the jeans but I bought them in a size that usually fits me and they were way too wide around the thighs. Fortunately they fit a friend of mine so I didn't have to return them. I'd recommend buying them a bit smaller or to buy two sizes to try them on. But don't forget you have to pay the return shipping fee.
I'm really happy with my jeans, it's so comfy, and the material is great. It fits my shape nicely, and feels like a second skin. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
These jeans have a distinct "moms jeans" look from the 90s. The fabric is soft and stretchy, and they're great for working from home comfortably.
Be careful with the sizing: I am 1.7m, 56kg and got a 27, but they were quite loose when I first put them on and stretch with wear, so I would recommend getting a size down. I may just get myself another (smaller) pair to have both options!
Colour is different than the first two pics. Fits well on the waist, and leaves some room for the hips, I´m very happy! Not really baggy on the thighs (size 28) but nicely flexible while still slim on the calves.
Hose fällt sehr weit aus. Ist vom Schnitt her eher wie eine Mom Jeans oder eine Boyfriend. Der Stoff ist aber echt super robust und super bequem. Die Farbe ist heller als auf dem Foto, aber trotzdem sehr schön. Ich trage diese Hosen inzwischen so gerne, dass ich sie in Sale gleich noch mal gekauft habe.