Long sleeve t-shirt women white
Sold-out. Try our new ribbed long-sleeves instead. As requested by you: a long sleeve t-shirt. An excellent layer piece for those colder months.
- 95% cotton 'organic' + 5% elastane
- Slim fit with stretch fabric, long sleeves
- Suzi is 1,78 m and she wears a size S
- Price if we did wholesale: 20 €. Price if we produced in Portugal: 36 €.
- Check the sustainability tab to discover more information!
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
For me the sleeves are a bit too long, but I am also a bit on the short side (160cm). Nevertheless love this shirt. Neck is not too big, fabric is soft.
Schönes Shirt :)
... and soft. The fabric could be a little thicker, it's a touch too sheer. Anyway, I'm super happy with it.
It's such a simple garment, but it's really comfortable and I can pair it with loads of different things. I'd definitely recommend for autumn/spring weather!
Finally a long sleeve “t-shirt” that has design added to it. I source all of my clothes ethically, and that seems to mean that there is no choice in design. I like the buttons down the front and the material feels luscious on my skin. White might be misleading for customers though, because the color is much closer to an off-white/linen color—it isn’t white.