Slim jeans women light blue
By popular request: we're going to do it! Light blue, vintage wash slim jeans. They have a mid rise, meaning they come slightly higher on the waist than normal. Tight around your derriere and slim legs that are slightly cropped.
A new factory in India has agreed to work with us on this special project. They will make the denim and jeans as toxic-free as possible. We work with low impact fibers, ecologically friendly accessories and plastic-free packaging. It will be as sustainable as we can make it! :)
- Vintage light stretch denim
- Slim fit, mid waist, 7/8 leg
- Sizes are for your waist, for now we can only produce for the average length of 30.
- Veta is 1,73 and she is wearing the 27.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- Vegan, plastic-free packaging, low impact accessories. The back patch on the pictures will not come on the final product.
- Final retail is 44 euros. Pre-order price is 35 euros.
More pictures will follow next week. Measurement chart as well.
ABOUT THE PRE-ORDERS
This is a pre-order, we've created this project to try out a more sustainable way of doing business.
It helps us to make sure we only produce the products that are needed. No more overstock. No more left-overs. No more products that are not being worn.
It also helps us to finance this project. We don't have the money right now to launch jeans. Through the pre-orders you are basically crowdfunding us, so that we can launch Honest Jeans.
It is a slow process. But we'll make sure it's worth the wait. Thanks for your support :)
PLEASE READ THIS
Pre-orders are possible until 31st of May. You will receive the jeans in October 2020. We need to reach at least 200 pre-orders. And at least 100 pre-orders per style.
If we reach this: yeeeey! We will launch production and keep you informed on when exactly you will receive your Honest Jeans. We will deliver the jeans to you latest at the end of October, but hopefully a bit earlier.
If we don't reach our goal: you will be refunded in full at the start of June. It means we need to push back the launch of the jeans a bit. :)
Please place pre-orders separately: don't mix available items with pre-ordered jeans in your order. This will help our processes a lot!
- You can cancel your pre-order at any time before you receive it. Just send us an e-mail and we'll refund you.
- You can return the jeans as usual once you receive it. Full refund then also applies.
- If there are not enough pre-orders until 31st of May, you will be refunded in full within the first week of June.
If you have any questions or comments: please reach out on social media or on email@example.com. Happy to hear what you guys think!!
- Pre-orders until 31st of May.
- June: finalize development + place order.
- July + August: production in India.
- End of August till end of September: transportation.
- End September / beginning of October: shipping out your orders.
- Until end of October you will receive your pre-orders.
This is our current planning. Some things always go wrong, but we are confident that we can reach this. In case there are extra delays (for example because of the Corona situation getting worse in India), then we will inform you.
We're setting up a dedicated e-mail newsletter to keep you posted of the process. We'll send you updates throughout the process: whether we reach the goal. And hopefully some updates on production and shipping later on.
When checking-out: please agree to receiving e-mail notifications. This way we can send you these e-mails!
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production with Colombus in Bangladesh.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Other brands typically only offer sustainable materials and then call it a day. At Honest Basics you get all of this. In every product.
- We ship Monday to Friday. Orders usually ship within 24 - 48 hours after you place them.
- You get an e-mail with your tracking number as soon as the package leaves.
- Return shipment costs are not reimbursed. You have to pay for this yourself.
|Where are you?||Shipping costs||Free shipping above?||How long does shipping take?|
|Austria||3 €||50 €||3-4 days|
|Europe||5 €||80 €||4-5 days|