Slim jeans men mid blue
Easy going sustainable jeans. They'll fit perfectly with your Honest Basics t-shirts! We went for a classic dark blue wash, dark stitching and a slim fit. The fabric has a nice strong feeling, we've been living in the jeans for the last weeks. :)
Follow your normal waist sizes. Length will be a long 32 (almost 33 inch), we hope this will fit most guys!
- Dark blue wash, tonal stitching.
- Slim fit. Measurements are in the separate tab.
- Nathan is wearing the 32 and is 1,89 m.
- Sizes are for your waist, for now we can only produce for the average length of 32.
- 69% organic cotton, 21% Tencel, 8% t400 polyester, 2% elastane.
- Vegan, plastic-free packaging, low impact accessories.
The denim fabric and final jeans are made in a new factory in India that specializes in making denim as toxic-free as possible. We work with low impact fibers, ecologically friendly accessories and plastic-free packaging. All the things you're used to from Honest Basics! :)
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
Some of the best jeans I’ve ever bought.
lovely color..great fit..great value..
Everything is great on this Jeans. Fit’s good and the material is very elastic. Shipping was in time. For sure wan’t to buy another time one this shop.
I like the jeans a lot, both fit and quality. The length is a bit excessive though (I'm 1.86m tall and still need to flip them several times) and I dont entirely agree with the waist size. This 30 seems more like a 31 to me.
Good jeans for a nice price