Slim jeans women light blue
Hey! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews. We've clearly noted the issues you've experienced in the first production round of this jeans. We're working hard (with the factory and with Mr. Ajay, our Quality Manager India) to make sure that the next drop won't have these issues. Get the pieces from the first drop now with a discount!
Light blue, vintage wash slim jeans. They have a mid rise, meaning they come slightly higher on the waist than normal. Tight around your derriere and slim legs that are slightly cropped.
- Vintage wash light stretch denim
- Slim fit, mid waist, 7/8 leg
- Sizes are for your waist, for now we can only produce for the average length of 30.
- Veta is 1,73 and she is wearing the 27. MJ is 1,68 and wearing a 26.
- 68% organic cotton, 25% Tencel, 6% t400 polyester, 1% elastane.
- Vegan, plastic-free packaging, low impact accessories. The back patch on the pictures will not come on the final product.
A new factory in India has agreed to work with us on this special project. They will make the denim and jeans as toxic-free as possible. We work with low impact fibers, ecologically friendly accessories and plastic-free packaging. It will be as sustainable as we can make it! :)
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
Very nice fabric, soft to the skin!
ich habe sie gerne etwas eng anliegender
Habe mir die Jeans nach längerem überlegen nun im Sale gekauft. Ich bin positiv überrascht. Schnitt und Länge passen sehr gut! Der Stoff ist dicker wie ich sonst trage, aber trotzdem sehr bequem. :-)
Ich bin nicht außergewöhnlich klein und schlank und trotzdem passt mir die kleinste Größe nicht und muss die Jeans zum zweiten Mal auf eigene Kosten zurückschicken. Schade!