Slim jeans women light blue
Please place pre-orders as a separate order. All pre-ordered jeans will be produced, we have reached our goal. Thanks :)
By popular request: we're going to do it! Light blue, vintage wash slim jeans. They have a mid rise, meaning they come slightly higher on the waist than normal. Tight around your derriere and slim legs that are slightly cropped.
A new factory in India has agreed to work with us on this special project. They will make the denim and jeans as toxic-free as possible. We work with low impact fibers, ecologically friendly accessories and plastic-free packaging. It will be as sustainable as we can make it! :)
- Vintage wash light stretch denim
- Slim fit, mid waist, 7/8 leg
- Sizes are for your waist, for now we can only produce for the average length of 30.
- Veta is 1,73 and she is wearing the 27.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- Vegan, plastic-free packaging, low impact accessories. The back patch on the pictures will not come on the final product.
- Final retail is 44 euros. Pre-order price is 35 euros.
Below the measurements for the slim womens mid-rise jeans.
How to figure out which size works for you? The easiest is to take your favorite jeans, measure it and compare it to the below table.
Lay the jeans flat on the ground to measure:
- Inseam = length from crotch following the inside seam straight down to the bottom.
- Waist = pull waist flat on the ground, measure the top of the waistband from side to side.
- 1/2 thigh = from crotch horizantally across to the side of the pants.
- Bottom width = opening of the leg all the way at the bottom.
- Frontrise = front vertical seam (incl. fly etc), starting below the waistband down to the crotch.
- Backrise = middle back vertical seam, starting below the waistband down to the crotch.
Let us know if you have questions :)...
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production with Colombus in Bangladesh.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
- We ship Monday to Friday. Orders usually ship within 24 - 48 hours after you place them.
- You get an e-mail with your tracking number as soon as the package leaves.
- Return shipment costs are not reimbursed. You have to pay for this yourself.
|Where are you?||Shipping costs||Free shipping above?||How long does shipping take?|
|Austria||3 €||50 €||3-4 days|
|Europe||5 €||80 €||4-5 days|