Slim jeans women light blue
Light blue, vintage wash slim jeans. They have a mid rise, meaning they come slightly higher on the waist than normal. Tight around your derriere and slim legs that are slightly cropped.
- Vintage wash light stretch denim
- Slim fit, mid waist, 7/8 leg
- Sizes are for your waist, for now we can only produce for the average length of 30.
- Veta is 1,73 and she is wearing the 27. MJ is 1,68 and wearing a 26.
- 68% organic cotton, 25% Tencel, 6% t400 polyester, 1% elastane.
- Vegan, plastic-free packaging, low impact accessories. The back patch on the pictures will not come on the final product.
A new factory in India has agreed to work with us on this special project. They will make the denim and jeans as toxic-free as possible. We work with low impact fibers, ecologically friendly accessories and plastic-free packaging. It will be as sustainable as we can make it! :)
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
The jeans is of high quality and stretchy enough to be comfortable for a day of working from home!
The slim jeans light blue, weren't the right fit for me, but with the help of the amazing customer care agent, I changed my order and I'm now proud owner of the skinny black jeans, that I like a lot. :)
I ordered these jeans and the skinny black ones in the same size. While the black ones were the right size, these were way too big. I find that fairly odd, as they are supposed to be the same size, no matter the style.
The fabric seemed to be nicely.
It's a perfect fit! Maybe a tiny bit short on the ankles, as there was no option for different widths and lengths, it's just one size. But it's perfect around my waist, where most jeans are too big for me. Quality seems good, I wore it for a full week without washing and it didn't become too baggy. I would very much like these in black as well!