Spaghetti straps dress
It's tight. It's sexy. It's our little black dress!!
We're very happy with this one. The fabric is stretchy single jersey, very comfortable. The top of the dress is cut straight, for a 90's look & feel.
We noticed when shooting that the fabric is slightly transparent at the bottom. We think it's fine. But just so you know! :)
- 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane.
- Tight fit, stretch fabric, mid-thigh length, spaghetti straps (non-adjustable)
- Nadja is 1,78 and she wears the size S
- Price if we did wholesale: 22 €. Price if we produced in Portugal: 40 €.
- Check the sustainability tab to discover more information!
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
Great stretch material, nice length, fits perfectly and doesn't smell of chemicals
Fällt für mein Empfinden etwas klein aus. Da ich es nicht als Kleid sondern als langes T-Shirt tragen wollte, bin ich aber zufrieden.
Simple, comfy and good quality ! Very easy to wear and to wash. Plus I feel very confident when I wear it and get so many compliments everytime.
Its not a 5 ⭐️ cuz it riding up a lot so I have to pull it down a couple of time.
But I still recommand !
Form fitting but still stretchy. Material is lovely and soft.