T-shirt men black
- 100% organic cotton.
- Straight fit, short sleeves
- Enes is 1,81m and he wears a size M
- Reduce washing: <30°C mild wash + air dry, no bleach, iron if necessary
- Price if we did wholesale: 18 €. Price if we produced in Portugal: 32 €.
- Check the sustainability tab to discover more information!
The most important measurements of the men's t-shirt in cm are below.
- Sustainable materials, such as organic cotton and Tencel.
- Hardcore certification. All products are GOTS-certified "organic" certified by CU 855347.
- All our products are vegan, approved by Peta.
- Ethical and transparent production in Bangladesh and India.
- Low-waste-packaging. Either plastic free or from recycled plastic.
- Climate neutral shipping.
- Accessories are also sustainable, such as the labels.
Want more information? Check out our detailed page about sustainability.
Also check out our new Youtube-Channel: The Sustainability Show. The first video that explains the GOTS-certification is up now. More will follow soon :)...
- We ship Monday to Friday. Orders usually ship within 24 - 48 hours after you place them.
- You get an e-mail with your tracking number as soon as the package leaves.
- Return shipment costs are not reimbursed. You have to pay for this yourself.
|Where are you?||Shipping costs||Free shipping above?||Delivery time?|
|Austria||3 €||50 €||4-5 days|
|Europe||5 €||80 €||7-10 days|
|UK + Ireland||5 £||80 £||7-10 days|
Above you can find the total expected delivery time. So this means the time it takes from your order until delivery. Please keep in mind that we don't ship in weekends. Also sometimes there can be delays on the courier-side, there is nothing we can do about this unfortunately. Also: sometimes we're actually quicker :)...
T-shirt men black
the short is quite nice, I like the fabrics and touch a lot but the fit is super bad. it fits like 1-2 sizes less and a retoure is acutally too expensive for one shirt, so I gave it my gf to sleep in. too bad, wont buy again. pls make shirts in better sizes, nobody needs this slim/zerofit crap!
I like heavy cotton. So the t-shirts are lighter GSM than I prefer but still pretty great. The cotton feels nice and the fit whilst looser than I’d go for felt a million dollars 😄 happy man!
Honest basics; environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, exactly what I was looking for. Socks next please!