Do you want to work at our young & dynamic sustainable start-up? And have a small positive impact through your professional work? Then we may just have the jobs for you!
UPDATE: we've received more than enough applications, no need to send more at this point. Sorry!! We'll reply to all the applications over the next days. Thanks very much for sending so many, so quickly :).
Customer Service / Order Management - 13.05.20
We're looking for someone to help us give our customers the best experience when shopping with us. You'll be the first line of contact with our customers. We do a lot right, but sometimes things go wrong. Or people need extra advice before ordering. You'll be there to help them out!
This is a remote-working job, meaning you can work from home and don't need to physically be in Berlin. If you're comfortable working from home and have a working internet connection: then you're most welcome to apply.
To apply: please send your CV in English or German to email@example.com. We're accepting applications until Monday the 18th of May. Please include in your email (2-3 short sentences) why you would be interested to work at Honest Basics and how you feel about remote-working.
- Answering customer questions: where is my package? Which size do you recommend? Etc.
- Organizing things in our back-end, such as updating addresses.
- Communicating with our warehouse to solve issues: for example ship a faulty item out again.
- German + English both fluent.
- French or Dutch is a plus, but no must.
- Experience in working directly with people is a plus. If you have some, please let us know!
- Able to work Monday to Friday ca. 2 hours daily. Schedule is flexible.
- Remote-working - you work from home, you need to have a place where you feel comfortable to work and have a working internet connection :)
- On Minijob or Freelance basis. We can discuss!
- Expected ~ 40 hours / month.
The process: we will collect applications until Monday the 18th of May. After that we'll make a short selection and inform each of you if you're going on to the next round or not. In the next round we will send you 2 test e-mails to see how you would reply, your writing style etc. After that we'll do videocall interviews and hopefully hire YOU!
If you have questions: please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org